♥stalk Me...♥

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Bitch Tail, Quit Now!


Hello Ladies,
Welcome to MillyBug's Style!!!  This is my very first Blog & I am so Excited!  Welcome & I hope you enjoy your stay!!


 I recived my very first Blogging  Experience from the Awesome Store BitchTail!!!!! I will be bringing you all the Latest  & Cute Styles! 
This amazing Outfit is Called, Quit Now! It comes with :
Mesh Top "in different Sizes"
Alpha Layer
Jeans
Shoes
This cute & Sexy Outfit comes in 4 amazing Colors, "Red, Blue, Black & Grey"
Please Make sure you Grab the Slurl & Head to Bitch Tail today!!
My Hair is from Damesifly! It's Called Damesifly  Calliope! 
The Skin I am wearing is From Noya,  Noya Ember!!


 I really Hope You all have enjoyed my first Blog Spot with  MillyBug's Style!! I Keep following for the Latest Styles & Sexy outfits from Bitch tail & much More!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment