♥stalk Me...♥

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Emvious Creations, 2013 Outfit!!

Hello Ladies, Millybug Here again, Late Night Blogging!! Hope everyone is having a fantastic Weekend, Getting all ready for the New year!! 2013 Is gonna be the Best on yet!!!

Speaking of 2013, I just Recently Started Blogging for Envious Creations and My First Outfit I wanted to Share is from there, Envious 2013!! Lets Start out the year in some stylish Fashion!!! This outfit Includes....
Cute White Mesh Dress"Comes in 5 different sizes!!"
Arm Bands
Wings
Finger Tape
Sexy mesh Boots
Bracelets 
Bandaids

If you like these Pics & Collages than Contact BelleAmore SWcarmon from Belle's Photography! Shes is So talented and Does amazing Work!! Contact her today to have your Pics Done!!!!!

If you like this Outfit and How it Fits Nicely than Grab a Landmark & Head on over to Envious Creations and Grab this one and Many more Cute ones, I own half her store "giggles"




My hair is From Truth, Tara
My Skin is from Noya, Ember

Thank You so Much for Reading & Thank you so much to SayaNicole the Owner of Envious for letting me have this Opportunity to blog for her!! Have a Safe & Happy Weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment