♥stalk Me...♥

Friday, March 22, 2013

Bitch Tail, Night Life!

Good Evening Ladies, MillyBug here again!!! Hope your having a great start to your weekend!!! Know I am, Sharing my Blogs and Spending it with my Family!!!

Ok So some of you like the Night Life??? Well Have I got the Perfect outfit from Bitch Tail!!! Super Cute & great outfit to go out in at Night!! Called Night Life and Includes.....
Super Cute Tee
Cute Pants' w/ Cuffs"
Heels
Belt
 Top Applier for Lolas "Hud"


You Like how this outfit looks & want to got out and Wear it for a Night Life you may Have than Head on over to Bitch Tail Today for this and man more Amazing outfits!! Many More Mesh & Non Mesh Outfits for only 98L Each!!!!


The Amazing Photos are taken by my Amazing Mom, BelleAmore Scarmon With Belle's Photography! Contact her today to have your Pics done!!!


Fashion Credits
Hair: Damesifly, Skyanna
Nails: Sexy Mama
Skin: Ricielli 

I want to thank you all for being such amazing supporters and coming back to the blog and catching up!! Come back often more Great outfits to come!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment