♥stalk Me...♥

Friday, December 28, 2012

BaDazzle Designs, Get over yourself

Hello Ladies, MillyBug once again, Hope you all are Enjoying you Friday and Relaxing!!

I have got a Cute outfit for you all, This one is from BaDazle Designs, Called Get over yourself! It Includes...
Stylish Dress
Leggings 
Prim Sleeves
If You like this outfit & Much more grab a Landmark & head on over to BaDazzle Designs and Grab this cute outfit! Look super cute to start out 2013!! 




All The Photos & colleges are Done By BelleAmore Scarmon with Belle's Photography! She is very Talented and Does great work, Contact her today to have your Pics Done!! 

My Hair is from Truth, Truth Tara
My skin is from Noya, Noya Ember
My Boots are From SP, SP Bandit 
i
Thanks so Much for Reading my Blog & Have a fantastic afternoon, More blogs to come!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment