♥stalk Me...♥

Friday, December 28, 2012

Bitch Tail, Mystery

Hello Ladies, Happy Friday to you all!! Staying warm and having a great Holiday! It's once again time for another Blog,




I have got a Sexy outfit for you, This one is from Bitch Tail, It's called, Bitch Tail, Mystery it Includes...
Sexy Black Dress
Knee High Black Boots
Stockings

If you like this Outfit & Many more, Grab a Landmark & head on over to Bitch tail today! Many Great deals and much More the ONLY 98$!!

The Pics & College was Done by BelleAmore Scarmon with Belle's Photography! Contact her today to have your Pics Done, She does amazing work & Much more!!

My Hair is from Damesifly, Damesifly capelli
My Skin is from Noya, Noya Ember

Thank you so much for reading my blog and following me, Have a Safe weekend and Many more blogs to come your way soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment