♥stalk Me...♥

Monday, December 24, 2012

Bitch Tail, Troll Patrol "Sneak Peek"

Happy Monday Ladies, I sure hope Everyone is Staying Warm and Enjoying the Holidays! Been a few days since I've Blogged for you all! 

I have got a Sneak Peek to an amazing outfit, This one is from Bitch tail, It's very Sexy and Adorable all in one!! This one is Called, Bitch Tail, Troll Patrol! It Includes..


Sexy Dress
Adorable Boots
Blindfold
Panties
So very Cute


If you like this outfit and many More than Grab a Landmark and Head on over to Bitch Tail Today!! Lots of Great Outfits & more for a outstanding price!!

my Pics are Done by My Amazing & Talented BelleAmore Scarmon!! ♥ Belle's Photography! ♥ So Grab a Landmark and Check our work out, Very talented!!

My Hair is From Truth, Truth Tara
My Skin is From Noya, Noya Enber

Thanks so much for reading my Blog & Have a Merry Christmas and Stay warm out there! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment