♥stalk Me...♥

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bitch Tail, Moving

Hello Ladies, WOW it's been wayy to long since I've Blogged for you all!! Hope you all are staying safe & warm!!!
I have got a Super cute outfit from a super cute store, Bitch Tail, It's Called Moving!! Super sexy Black outfit & includes....
Cute Black Top Mesh " 5 different Sizes!"
Sexy short Skirt
Fishnets


If you like this outfit & how sexy it looks on you than grab a Landmark & head on over to Bitch Tail for this outfit & many more Cute ones for only 98$L Each!!!!

The Amazing Pics & Collage were taken by BelleAmore Scarmon with Belle's Photography Maake sure you grab her name and a Landmark! Contact her today for her price list & have your pics done today!!! 

My Hair is from Dameslfly, Calliope
My Boots are from BAX Boots, Prestige 
My Skin is from Noya, Ember

Thanks so much for Reading, Many more Blogs to Come so please keep Checking back!! Have a fantastic day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment