♥stalk Me...♥

Monday, January 7, 2013

Bitch Tail, Standards

Good Evening Ladies, MillyBug here, Some late night Blogging for you all!! Hope everyone is having a fantastic Monday night so far!!!

Speaking of Fantastic, I Have got a Super Cute outfit from Bitch Tail, This one is Called Standards & Includes...
Colors Include, Pink, Blue, White & Black
Mesh Top "5 Different sizes"
Super Cute Jeans


If you fell in love with this Outfit? Than grab a Landmark & head on over to Bitch Tail Today!! Great outfits &  fashionable for only 98$L each!!! 

If you like the Pics & Collage, Than Contact BelleAmore Scarmon with Belle's Photography today to have your Pics Done! She's so talented and does a great job!! Contact her today!!


My hair is from Truth, Dawson
My Skin is From Noya, Ember

Thanks so much to my Bestie Butterfly for Helping me Model this super Cute outfit!! 

Thanks so much for Checking out my Blog and Reading and Keeping up to Date on MillyBug's Style!! Have a Safe and great night!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment