♥stalk Me...♥

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bitch Tail, On My Level

Good Afternoon Ladies MillyBug Here, Hope you all are having a Fantastic Thursday so far!!! Almost the Weekend!!!

I have got another super cute outfit for you all!!! This one is from Bitch tail, It's called On My Level & includes...
Jacket "3 Different Sizes"
Jeans "with Cuffs"
Bra
Shoes


If you like this outfit & the way it fits than grab a LandMark & Head on over to Bitch Tail Today for this outfit & Many more for only 98$L Each!!!!

The amazing Pics & Collage are Taken by BelleAmore Scarmon with Belle's Photography! She is so very talented & does great work contact her today to have your pics done!!

My Hair is from Dameslfly, Capelli
My Skin is from, Noya, Ember

Thanks so much for Reading & Sure hope each and everyone of you are Enjoying the blogs, Keep checking back more Awesome blogs to come!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment