♥stalk Me...♥

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bitch Tail, Realistic

Good Evening Ladies, Happy Thursday Night Everyone!!!!! Hope your staying Warm & safe out there!! 

I have got another Super  cute outfit for you all & this one is from Bitch Tail, It's Called Realistic, One of my Favs so far & Includes.....


3 different Colors,  "Pink, Grey & White"
Cute Shirt 
Sexy Low-Ride Jeans "with Cuffs"
Top Applier for Lolas "hud"

If you like this Outfit & how Sexy it is, Than Grab a landmark & head on over to Bitch Tail Today to Grab this & many More Outfits for only 98$L Each!!!

The Amazing Pics & collages are done by My Amazing & talented Mom BelleAmore Scarmon with Belle's Photography! Contact her today to have your Pics done!!

My Hair, Dameslfly, Skyanna
My Skin, Noya, ember
My Boots SP, Midnight!! 

Thank you to my Best Friend Butterfly for helping me Model this Super Cute outfit!! 

Thanks so much for reading the Blog and Checking back!! Keep Coming back More blogs are Headed your way soon with Super cute outfits, Stay warm and safe out there!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment