♥stalk Me...♥

Monday, January 7, 2013

Bitch Tail, Subtle

Good Morning Ladies, MillyBug here and a Happy Monday morning to you all!! 

I have got a Fabulous outfit for you all that is a New Release at Bitch Tail, So super cute and includes....
Mesh Dress
Colors Includes 
Brown, Purple, white, Blue & Black
Comes in 5 Different Sizes


If You like this Pics & Collages than Contact BelleAmore Scarom with Belle's Photography Today! She is so very Talented & does amazing work! 


If you like this super cute outfit & love the way it looks than grab a landmark & Head on over to Bitch Tail Today to grab this outfit & many more for only 98$L Each!!!!



My Hair is from Truth, Dawson
My Skin is from Noya, Ember

Thank you So much to my Best Friend Butterfly for Helping me Model this so super cute outfit for you all I sure hope you all Enjoy this Blog and there is plenty more to Come later today! Have a Great Monday!!! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment